7th Floor, District B, Parkson Building, No. 11 Zhongxing Road, Buji, Shenzhen
Phone: 0755-28272851 Fax: 0755-28272344 Mobile: 13620206722
|engineering||Shenzhen International Trade Building|
|floor||All-steel anti-static floor|
The Shenzhen International Trade Center Building (commonly known as the International Trade Building) is located in the center of the high-rise building complex of Luohu Business District on the northeast side of the intersection of Renmin South Road and Jiabin Road, Shenzhen. It is a comprehensive design, construction and implementation of property management by the Chinese Multifunctional super high-rise building. The International Trade Building covers an area of 20,000 square meters and a construction area of 100,000 square meters. It is the earliest comprehensive super high-rise building built in China. It is known as the "Tallest Building in China" and is an important attraction for Shenzhen to receive domestic and foreign tourists. He and other national leaders Deng Xiaoping, Jiang Zemin, and Li Peng visited the China World Trade Center, international political figures Nixon, Bush, Haibe Junshu, Li Guangyao, and Gary.
The Guomao Building has a square tower as its main body, with a height of 160 meters (53 floors and 3 basements), 5-23 floors and 25-43 floors are standard office buildings, 24th floors are refuge floors, and 49th floors are revolving restaurants. On the 50th floor, there is a helipad with a diameter of 26 meters. On the north side of the tower is a 5-storey (one basement) 150-meter-long podium, forming a large-scale shopping mall, which complements the banks, restaurants, exhibition halls, and stock exchange halls in the building. There is a glass vaulted atrium in the podium building. The corridors on both sides of the atrium and the jagged ceiling mirror the indoor musical fountain, making the building more windy. The underground part has an underground parking lot for 130 cars. The building is equipped with advanced building control systems, fire protection systems, closed-circuit television monitoring systems, central air-conditioning systems and vertical, hand-held, sightseeing elevator systems. It is a first-class collection of office, commercial, financial, catering, and sightseeing. Beautiful and chic, modern building with well-equipped equipment.
The Shenzhen International Trade Center Building uses all-steel anti-static flooring provided by Shenzhen Senmei Flooring Co., Ltd.
All steel anti-static floor product features:
● All-steel structure, high strength, strong bearing capacity and good impact resistance;
● The surface is electrostatically sprayed with plastic, soft light, wear-resistant, waterproof, fire-proof, dust-proof and corrosion-proof;
● Adhesive decorative high-pressure laminate, excellent abrasion resistance and antistatic performance, anti-pollution, easy to clean, strong decorative;
● Flexible assembly, convenient maintenance and long service life;
● The floor can be cut arbitrarily, and it is easy to install accessories;
● Four sides are fixed for easy installation;
● The lower space can be used for air conditioning and ventilation;
● For overweight equipment, as long as a bracket is added under the floor, the bearing problem can be solved;
● Easy disassembly, as long as the decorative veneer is replaced, it can be reused;
● When installing the ground socket, make a hole according to the specifications of the ground socket.
Sammy Flooring is committed to becoming a highly competitive professional company in the field of antistatic flooring. It integrates production, sales, installation and construction, and has become one of the important manufacturers and sellers of antistatic flooring products. Extensively engaged in various matters related to anti-static floor and raised floor, including: all-steel anti-static floor, edgeless floor, raised raised floor, raised floor, composite anti-static floor, ceramic anti-static floor, OA network floor, PVC Anti-static floor, calcium sulfate anti-static floor, etc., aluminum alloy anti-static floor, etc.